Saturday 22 December 2012

How I improve an image using PhotoShop



I began by choosing and image of a woman from the internet.  I selected the image went to enhance > adjust lighting > brightness and contrast. 




Once on the tab for hue and saturation I moved the dials until I got the image to look enhanced.
   


I then used the quick selection tool, selecting the edited woman then going to select > feather, this will make the image have visually smoother edges when moved onto a white background. 


Here I am showing how I chose to feather the image by 10 pixels.


Once I had finished editing the image I moved it onto a white background as the previous one it came with from the internet had a grey tint.



I then saved the image as a JPEG to enable me to post the finished product on my Blog.
The above image is my finished edited image.

This is to show the comparison of the original and modified image.

No comments:

Post a Comment