Tuesday 16 October 2012

Experimenting With Colours

Blue

Red

Orange

Pink

Grey

Turquoise

Green


This is the style and layout I want my finished music magazine to look like. I really like the simplicity of these magazine layouts because they look professional, sleek and stylish. Because I had created the perfect layout of my music magazine I decided to experiment with colours to help decided which could I would like my magazine to be. After looking at all the colours about I decided to go with the could grey because I believe it is more likely to attract my target audience compared to the bright colours. I believe grey is more likely to attract my target audience because the consumers reading Moloko are more likely to wear darker colours and have the 'grundge' look, which in my opinion is what the colour grey represents.

No comments:

Post a Comment