Friday 7 September 2012

Media Studies AS - Introduction

My name is Kelsie Rennick and I study Media Studies AS at Acland Burghley School.  I chose to study Media  Studies as an A-Level because: 

  • It will help me to understand Media and what its effects are.
  • It will help me in a future Career of journalism which is something I would love to do.
  • Media is about film and advertising which is also something I would like to pursue as a Career.
  • Also, Media Studies will help me to improve my ICT skills.
The purpose of this blog is to update my classwork and other information linking to my course work throughout the year and for my teacher to be able to assess my ability to undertake and present appropriate research.

I like all different genres of music but the one I intend to focus on is Indie Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment